Please indicate your accommodation requests to be immediately contacted by Tour of the Alps Official Tour Operator.
Sunday April 21st
Monday April 22nd
Tuesday April 23rd
Wednesday April 24th
Thursday April 25th
Friday April 26th
The following are rules and regulations for media during the Tour of the Alps 2019 (April 22-26, 2019):
(1) A completed media credential application does not guarantee access. Please wait for the confirmation email and details issued by the Media Team.
(2) Media Credentials will be distributed at the Media Center in Kufstein on April 21st, and in the Media Room in the finish area of each of the following stages. Accreditations will not be available for collections at the start of each stage. For exceptional requests, please contact email@example.com
(3) Media Rooms locations and hours for credential pick-up will be provided to approved media representatives with confirmation email. You will be required to show a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, in order to claim your media credential.
(4) Print Media – You may be asked to provide additional information, such as a copy of your press ID, or a link to a recent published article with your byline.
(5) Broadcast Media – You may be asked to provide additional information, such as your press ID, or a confirmation letter from an approved assignment editor or producer.
(6) Online Media – All online media may be asked to provide: a) contact information for site owner; b) link to a recently published article with your byline/cutline; and c) confirmed metric about the site (number of unique monthly visitors) using an approved audience measurement tool, such as Google Analytics or Compete. The online publication must be a previously established, independent site that is regularly updated with original and current media-related news. YouTube (unless to be considered in the “Broadcast” category), Facebook, Twitter sites, forums and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
(7) Freelancers – Could be asked to submit an assignment letter issued by the news organization for which you will represent.
(8) Photographers/Videographers – Please indicate the media outlet for which you work. The Media Team might require evidence of your previous professional work in sports and other events.
(9) Sponsor and Partners Representatives –Up to two media credentials can be provided per sponsor organization — one (1) for photo/video and one (1) for written content. All sponsor organizations must be recognized for support with the Tour of the Alps. For exceptional requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(10) Team Representatives – Any press officers for professional cycling teams may complete a Media Credential Application. The name and contact information of a team director will be required. One press officer for each team will be permitted.
(11) Media representatives should display their accreditation badges and wear their media vests (if any) given by the media team on the top layer of clothing in a visible manner at any time.
(12) Photographers must follow the instructions of race officials at all times. Race officials may remove photographers from the race at their discretion. Photographers shooting inside the field of play – in the race or at the finish line – must wear the photo armband assigned by the Media Team.
(13) The rights for continuous filming of the event are restricted to the Host TV Production (PMG). Filming for broadcast (including online) may only take place by written permission: if your company has not cleared the media rights, please contact Mr. Luca Simonelli: email@example.com
(14) A Media Credential will permit the user access to: Rider Sign-In area, Finish Line Media Tent, Finish Media Room and post-race Press Conference. Access to the field of play at the finish line is restricted to Photo and Tv-Right Holders’ Video Armbands only. A limited supply of Photo and Video Armbands will be distributed at the discretion of The Tour of the Alps.
(15) Media interviews with the riders involved in the awarding ceremony can only be conducted after ceremony, once the TV-Rights holders’ interviews are done.
(16) All the Photo/Video moto riders are required to file for accreditation. The TV production representatives will be the only ones allowed to take moving images in the race. Any infringement of this rule will lead to the immediate withdrawal of the credential and expulsion from the race.